If you receive an error 2147483650 when you open tally or any company ledgers, follow the below troubleshooting steps.
1. First of all take the back up of tally data
2. Create a new folder under Data and rename with 5 digit number (Like 10002)
3. Copy the following files from corrupted data folder to newly created folder
4. Then go to run and execute the below command
C:\Tally.ERP9\tally.exe data 0
5. Then press Ctrl+Alt+R and click on YES at confirmation box. Then wait for complete the process
You are done!!! Exit from tally and reopen and the confirm issue is resolved